(Note: Yearbooks will arrive before the end of the school year. Details on when we will be giving out yearbooks will come later.)
End of School Year Drive-Thru Celebration
When: Friday, June 4 with staggered start times (note: start times are for students whose last name begins with the letters in parentheses). 8th grade will be celebrated in the morning and 7th graders in the afternoon.
- 10-10:15 (A-C)
- 10:15-10:30 (D-F)
- 10:30-10:45 (G-J)
- 10:45-11 (K-M)
- 11-11:15 (N-P)
- 11:15-11:30 (Q-S)
- 11:30-11:45 (T-V)
- 11:45-12 (W-Z)
- 1-1:15 (A-C)
- 1:15-1:30 (D-F)
- 1:30-1:45 (G-J)
- 1:45-2 (K-M)
- 2-12:15 (N-P)
- 2:15-2:30 (Q-S)
- 2:30-2:45 (T-V)
- 2:45-3 (W-Z)
- As is required by state and county regulations, we will require mask usage and social distancing.
- Please see the image below for a map for traffic flow. We ask that you follow the guidelines on the traffic map for everyone’s safety. To help with traffic flow, please enter the school by heading east on Halcyon so you can only take a right turn into our parking lot. We want to make this event fun and meaningful for our students, so please be patient and positive when going through each station. Feel free to take photos along the way, and be patient with cars in front of you that are doing the same.
- Bring a sign with your student’s name and grade level on it and place it on the passenger’s side dashboard. Please make the sign is big enough so that we can read the text from about 20 feet away.
- Make sure you bring any items that you need to drop off (chromebook, chargers, hotspots, textbooks, library books, instruments, uniforms). When you get to the drop off area (first station), the student ONLY will get out of your car and place the items for drop off on the designated table. Students must be masked when they get out of the car.
- Parents are to drive along side their student as they walk through stations receiving recognition, awards, gifts, farewells from staff and engaging in activities. Please DO NOT get out of your car at any of the areas. It may help to have someone in the passenger seat to take photos as you navigate through the event.
- Most staff will be in attendance to say goodbye. Please travel through and do not stop, but also do not speed. Feel free to bring signs of support and those big Hawk smiles.
- You will be directed to pull forward into the loading zone at the completion of the event. At this time, your student will get back in your car before you depart.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns (email email@example.com).
Looking forward to seeing all of you,
Mr. Flushman, Principal