We know and understand that these are unprecedented times. We are here to support you the best we can. Please use this page as a resource. If there is anything you feel is missing, let us know and we will put that on.
How to contact us and who to contact:
- We are still checking messages so please continue to call the school: 805-474-3400
Supporting Your Child at Home:
- Please see the letter from Asst. Superintendent Hillery Dixon below:
- Clever is a one-stop shopping place for all applications your child uses during the school day. Use link below:
- Distance learning is new to most of us. So, how to behave approppriately is also new. Please see this doc as a reference to help your child understand how to behave appropriately online: online etiquette.
- Having tech issues? Call the Parent Helpdesk: 805-474-3899
- Mesa will be checking out Chromebooks Monday, March 23 from 10am to 1pm. If you need a Chromebook, but cannot come during this time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call the school to set up a time that works for you.
- Need WiFi? Please see the document below to access free WiFi
This is a difficult time and your child may need emotional support on top of academic support. We are here to help! Please see our counseling page for resources to help with that. Here's the link: Counseling Page